Interim & project management
As a businessperson, you must be able to react in a flexible manner to market and operational changes. Experienced and specialist interim managers have been used successfully in large-scale companies for years; now more and more small and medium-sized businesses are also beginning to recognise the benefits of this tool.
An interim manager only incurs costs for a limited time – but the solutions they offer are permanent.
The most important benefits at a glance:
- Appropriate professional and managerial experience in relation to the task concerned
- Holiday cover, increased resources and additional expertise
- Short-term availability for operational implementation of specific goals
- Flexible duration and predictable costs
- Intercultural awareness
Our service for you:
International interim management
- Take on international professional and managerial tasks in sales, marketing, organisation and restructuring, and product development
- Work on projects at home and abroad
- Develop and expand sales offices
- Operational experience in Europe, the Middle East and Asia
- Operational experience in occupational health and safety, the automotive industry, industrial manufacture, cosmetics and medical technology
- Plan, manage and monitor international projects involving technical products – with a focus on OHS, safety, the automotive industry, medical products and vehicle equipment, etc.
- Assist with product development processes
- Assist with certification processes
- Plan and conduct international trade fairs
Interim management with additional benefits for our clients:
In traditional interim management, the manager primarily fills a role within the organisation. Over and above this traditional function, we offer our clients external management and implementation of business processes. This additional benefit allows larger firms in particular to achieve their project goals more quickly. Our operational business divisions – procurement, organisation, product export and import – are available when a company is unable to provide internal resources at short notice to achieve the goal.