Market expansion and international trade
Are you planning your first steps in the export business or in the MENA region (Middle East North Africa), or looking to purchase products and technical solutions internationally?
We are at your service!
Internationalisation in sales, production and procurement offers financially attractive potential for small and medium-sized companies. But globalisation presents more than just new opportunities. Often, a growth strategy becomes vital to a continued market presence. With more than 20 years of experience in international sales, technical product marketing and market development, we are familiar with the opportunities and risks associated with these areas.
Time and again, expansion efforts are centred on the Middle East in particular. We can offer the requisite expertise in these countries as they have formed the focus of our business activity since 1996. Technical innovations are particularly highly regarded in these target markets, and the “Made in Germany” and “Made in Europe” labels enjoy widespread approval.
Our service for you:
Entry into foreign trade and associated preparation
- Analyse and evaluate your company with a view to existing and potential future export business: personnel and organisational situation and requirements, opportunities and risks
- Evaluate and plan a pricing strategy with reference to export sales channels
- Carry out a legal and procedural assessment of your products with reference to the target markets: certification, marketability, market access requirements
Optimisation of your international business, particularly in the MENA region (Middle East North Africa)
- Conceptually develop and expand your export business
- Advise you on the strategic alignment and implementation of your export business
- Assist you with selecting suitable international business partners
- Assist with or take over the management of overseas customers/suppliers
Interim management of operational export and import
If you are just starting to internationalise or are unable to handle international business yourself for any reason, we can manage your operational export activities for you on a temporary basis.